Whilst we were in the United Kingdom visiting Vixen in November we discussed the great feedback that I have received over the past year from you the customer. One of the things we planned to address was how to make it easier to figure out how to set up the machine. Let’s face it; nobody likes to read machine manuals! And, with a new machine sitting there all you want to do is get it up-and-running so you can see what it will do for you.
If a picture is worth a thousand words, then videos must be worth ten times that! So, we hired a professional videographer and shot a series of videos. You will see yours truly describing the “how to” concerning everything from the initial placement of the machine to the intricacies of the closed loop rinse system. It’s difficult to cover everything but we did a good job covering the things that I have been asked about in the past. Keep in mind that you always have my support just a phone call away. I’ve learned a lot from you in addressing your questions so, keep them coming!
The videos consist of the following:
- An introduction to the Aquablast machine
- The initial set up of the machine – this video shows you how to set up a machine and the closed loop rinse system.
- Initial set up – this also shows the set-up of the machine however this machine has an open loop system.
- Electrical Components- this video gives you a brief over view of the electrical components on the Aquablast machine.
- Powering up – I think you can guess by the name but it will show you how to get the machine running
- Phasing the machine – VERY IMPORTANT! If you are going to watch any video this is the one! Before adding water you need to make sure the motor is turning in the correct direction or it could damage the machine
- Adding water – I think this is self explanatory
- Basic operation – You get to see me in action using the machine
- Draining the machine – Again I think you can guess what this entails.
- The closed loop system – This explains all about the closed loop system and how it works
- Ventilation – Shows you the Aquablast ventilation system.
Yes, I was very busy at Vixen! All of the videos are short and easy to follow. So you have no excuse but to watch.
After my visit to Vixen I was in need of some time off. I had a great time enjoying the snow on my snow mobile and having some rest as you can see from the image. Now I am back at work and ready to start the New Year!
I hope you enjoy the videos and gain some insight into the Aquablast machine.
To watch the full video click the link below: